Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Four


One minute, I'm cradling you in my arms, the next you are climbing trees and twirling in your princess dresses. They say that it goes by so quickly, and I'm inclined to agree. It really does!

I'm so proud of the sweet young lady you are becoming. You have such a passion for learning and being with other people. My social butterfly.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank our Lord that I get to be your mommy.


Things to remember: She loves wearing ballet shoes & jelly sandals. Her favorite foods are cheese pizza, peanut butter sandwiches, Nutella sandwiches, and fruit. She really love popsicles and getting "Ice Cream Corns" (yes she says corns instead of cones...I don't want to correct her, it's too cute!). She is obsessed with Unicorns right now! She is still very much a mommy & daddy's girl, Ella is her BFF, and loves to be with her grandparents and cousins. She is such a little mommy, and has such a tender and sensitive heart.

Happy birthday, sweet girl! I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! She's getting so big! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!
    Happy Birthday to your sweet, precious girl.
    Such a sweet post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet princess!!! Cherish every moment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is BEAUTIFUL! Happy, happy birthday to your little one. :) She also has great taste in food - yum! Hehe :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! I can't believe she's four!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!