Friday, June 22, 2018

Five Things Friday




Drinking: Ya'll, I've become obsessed with the swirled coffee flavors from Dunkin Donuts. I order an Iced Latte with Caramel Swirl. It is SO good. 

Reading: I had a chance to pick up a few novels from Mardel's. I'm about to dive into another Dee Henderson. Her crime novels are the BEST. 

Watching: Other than Incredibles 2, we haven't watched much TV this week.

Loving: We've been swimming every weekend so far this summer, and it has been wonderful. I don't enjoy the extreme heat, but swimming makes it much more bearable.  

Making: We have a potluck at church this week, so I will most likely make a batch of chocolate chips cookies or brownies.


How was your week? What things are you loving today? 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!
    I will have to try that coffee soon!
    And we enjoyed some swimming as well.
    The last couple days have been rainy, so we have enjoyed some cozy afternoons inside.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Take a pic of your brownies! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been watching much TV too. There's something about reading during a summer night that is much more enjoyable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you've got me craving cookies! hm what should I bake this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all your faves! We saw Incredible 2 last weekend and the parts I got to see were super cute. I am going to have to try that coffee!! Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With this summer heat a pool has been moving higher and higher on my priority list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like summer is off to a great start! And that coffee looks soooo good! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brownies are one of my favorite dishes to bring to a potluck, because they're always a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!