Monday, June 18, 2018

Weekend Recap





We started the weekend off with swimming! My parents live in a resort community where there are a plethora of pools to choose from. This was is so pretty with it's tree lined background. Also, I forgot what a great workout swimming is! I should schedule this into my week on a regular basis.


On Saturday, Evie woke up begging to go to a museum, so we did. This particular children's museum has tons of fun things to do for kids of all ages. I love that she has such a passion to learn and explore already! I'm also looking forward to starting Pre-K with her in the fall, as I've already narrowed down our curriculum.


Then on Sunday we celebrated Josh. He's truly an amazing father, and it's always fun to see the girls interact with him. He hung the stars and the moon in their book. ;) We also had a chance to visit with both of our dad's. The day will filled with lots of fellowship, pizza and more swimming!

It was a fun weekend! Hope you had a lovely one, too. Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend. I love taking my kiddos to the children’s museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend, I love when I find a fun museum for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    Such a lovely photo of your beautiful family!!!!
    It looks like the perfect weekend.
    And yay for Pre-K!
    I miss those days. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely weekend! I love that summer weather is finally here and that we can get outside and enjoy it. Sounds like a nice Father's Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! We love going to children’s museums and been meaning to go back to ours downtown. It’s such a great family outing for all ages 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are adorable! And that looked like a totally awesome and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!