Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Simple Street Steak Tacos


There's a little whole in the wall taco shop that makes the most mouth watering tacos. I'd eat there every day if I could. I tried my hand at street tacos earlier this week, and they were so easy to make! I love that you can adjust the seasonings any way you want to fit YOUR taste buds.

Easy Steak Street Tacos

2 Cups of sliced fajita cut steak (I buy mine pre-sliced to save time!)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Garlic, chopped
1 Cup Onions, diced

For the sauce:
1 Avocado
1 to 2 tsp. Fresh Lime Juice
Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)

For the sauce, you'll want to mash & whip the avocado until creamy. Then, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of fresh squeezed lime juice. Add sea salt & pepper (start with about half a teaspoon). Set aside.

In a large skillet, sauté garlic & onions until tender. Add steak. Cook until meet is cooked thoroughly. Immediately serve on tortillas with Avocado cream sauce & fresh cilantro. I added a touch of creole seasoning for an added kick.



Hasta luego!

14 comments:

  1. It doesn’t get any better than steak tacos. We grill extra for use the next day

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! and so easy! I think I'll make it as a taco bowl this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so easy! We’re big taco fans so I’ll have to give this recipe a go. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so delicious!!! I love tacos like this, and the lime/avocado adds such a special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tacos look delicious! I will have to try your avocado sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing better than a great taco and they're even better when you don't have to go out. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so yummy! I will definitely be trying them out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM!!! I love easy meals you can throw together with things you already have at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how simple these sound! I will have to try them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so yummy and totally do-able! My husband is obsessed with street tacos and I know he'd be excited if I made these for dinner or lunch.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!