Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Family Movie Night: Incredibles 2



We loaded up the girls and headed to the theater for a family movie night. Incredibles 2 was the feature! I may have been a little too excited, because the previous week, I bought matching shirts. I mean seriously, perfect photo op! If only I had found matching shirts for us parents. 😁

I wasn't sure if the girls knew what we meant when we said we were going to the theater. It's been a while since they've been. But, as soon as we got in the car, Evie reminded us that the theater meant Popcorn and a magic show! (She calls movies magic shows, haha).

I was super impressed with the movie. Lot's of funny moments, action, and good old fashioned family jokes between the parents. ❤ More importantly, I love that Disney focused on the heart of family: learning to work through challenges as a unit.

Note: there were two curse words. My kids were too young to catch on, but if they were older we'd have pointed out that those are bad choices and not allowed within our family.

Be sure to check it out!!

Off to plan more movie nights and matching outfits...🎥🍿

Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Those outfits are too cute. Why on earth I didn't think of this on our family movie night to Incredibles 2 I am not sure. This movie had just enough going on to keep the littles interested! I loved it too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family nights are the best, I can't wait to do more of these events in the future! I love the matching outfits, they are too cute!

    xo, Lisa Mom Wife Design Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!
    The matching outfits are adorable.
    I always matched the girls...and even Rhett when he came along!
    Thanks for sharing. Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We took my 4 year old granddaughter to see this movie over the weekend. I loved the Pixar Short about the dumpling, but didn't think it was appropriate for little kids. But the movie was fun, and held her interest the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your tiny disclosure :) Glad I saw it because we're supposed to do a drive-in for this next week. Not an Incredibles fan but family fun is still fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are adorable! My kids are anxiously awaiting our turn to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those outfits are adorable! And I loved this movie, it’s always been a favorite of mine and I think they did great with #2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad that Disney had to add swearing to a kids movie. Thanks for the review and those shirts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to go see this! Sounds like a great feature for our blended family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've been wanting to see this as well! It isn't out yet in Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh!!! Their outfits! So so adorable. :) Glad you all had a great time!

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute! I love the outfits! We loved the movie too!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!