Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What's Up Wednesday!



I am slow moving this week...we just returned from a wonderful vacation (which we booked through Southwest...I'll have to share more on that later!). Anyway, I've got the proverbial post vacation blues. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be home! BUT, man, it's always nice to try new foods, see new things, and reside in a tropical paradise for a few days. ;)

The girls got to visit the lake yesterday, and they attempted to build a sandcastle with their daddy. But, sand castle plans were set aside in favor of jumping in the water. Of course. ;)

Today, I'm trying to buckle down and get caught up with unpacking, laundry, and deep cleaning the house. Always fun, especially with a giant coffee in hand.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! I love getting away! Its always SO hard to come back! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!
    I know exactly what you mean.
    And I hope the coffee made the transition a bit easier. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!! I can't wait to go on a beach vacation soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am itching to go on a vacation! I agree, it's so hard to come back and want to get into your normal routine again.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!