Friday, May 25, 2018

Today




Today, did NOT go as planned.

We were parked downtown when a large work truck ran into our back door while Josh was putting Ella into her car seat. I have to say that was five seconds of...well, you know. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. But, I'm a mom and a wife, and all I could see was my husband and baby girl just a few inches away from what could have been a horrific disaster.

Two Words: Angel Guardians.

I was okay until we got home, and then I had a good cry in the bathroom. Then I went back outside to give the girls popsicles. They were okay. They were happy to be home. I was happy to be home.

I know I try to post positive stuff, but, sometimes, life happens, and you just need to vent.

So ,that's my vent for the day. I'm ready for some R&R for the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! Heather, I'm so sorry that happened to you! How scary! Thankfully no one was hurt! You definitely have angels watching over you ♥ I'm so glad everyone is ok and you are all home safe and sound! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!
    I am so sorry!!!
    Glad you are ok, and will pray for comfort and peace in your sweet home.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!