Monday, May 21, 2018

The Royal Wedding...Did you watch?






I had fun watching snippets of the royal wedding via YouTube an Instagram...a few things to note...

I thought her dress was very simple, yet elegant.
The veil was stunning!
I was surprised at how small the bouquet was, yet it was gorgeous!
Overall, everything seemed understated than other royal weddings.

It was fun to watch! I think the girls will enjoy watching playbacks with me throughout the week. I'm tempted to watch Kate & William's wedding again, too. I think their's will always be my favorite. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your footprint in my comment box. Lovely to hear from you.

    I watched the whole wedding and enjoyed it very much. Her dress was elegant and gorgeous on her, also the veil. Beautiful. I loved finding the snippets of repeats all over social media.

    Wishing you a beautiful week ahead...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even seen any photos from the wedding...and I didn't know where to watch it. I should've came over, lol!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!