Friday, May 18, 2018

Five Things Friday



Drinking: This week, I've been sipping on Iced Thai Tea. It's a smooth, fruity drink, and I enjoy it with a splash of cream. It's the perfect afternoon treat!! I'm also obsessed with flavored sparkling waters. 

Reading: I just picked up Louis Lowry's latest republished novel, and read it in a matter of two days. It's a mix of coming of age, learning about life type novel. It was pretty good, but had more "stuff" in it than I would have imagined. 

Watching: Honestly? Unless it's Hawaii-Five-O we haven't watched much TV. We've been outside for HOURS every day this week. It's been fantastic. ;) However, we are hoping to see the latest Avenger's at the theater ASAP.

Listening: The Greatest Showman Soundtrack. Haha. On constant repeat. I need some new summer tunes! Care to share what you've been listening to?

Cooking: This week I made a new taco recipe, and they turned out super yummy. Recipe coming soon!

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with The Greatest Showman soundtrack too! I can't get enough of it! : ) I can't wait for your taco recipe! Sounds yummy! Happy new week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hammock? Is it portable?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!