Monday, September 2, 2019

Labor Day Ramblings


My mom watched the kids the other night so we could have a date night...which meant getting the first Pumpkin Spice coffees of the season!!! They tasted extra delicious! 😉


Yesterday, I stopped at Walmart to pick up fresh roses. I just needed a pretty little corner in my kitchen. I loved mixing the pink & yellow colors. 🌹


We have figured out a nice little rhythm with homeschooling. The girls have fun learning and playing together. We also joined a homeschool group and participated in our first field trip of the year...to the fire department. 🚒 We has a blast!



Look at those big kids!!!

Happy Labor Day, friends! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labor Day!
    I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte last week, and it was divine!
    Your girls are adorable, and so happy to see you are homeschooling!
    It is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!