Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Just a Few Musings...

~Growing up, my favorite show was I Love Lucy. It still brings back some of my happiest memories from childhood.

~Given the choice, I would pick coffee over soda pop, regardless of the time of day.

~I prefer Pancakes over waffles. Butter & Syrup, please.

~I love watching old Disney Movies. Summer Magic, Herbie, Snowball Express are just a few of my favorites!

~Cozy nights at home snuggling with my family are my favorite ways to relax these days.

~Someday, I would love to take ballet classes again.

~I'm a total Marvel Movie nerd!! We have seen nearly every Marvel movie in the theater...Captain America is hands down my favorite. 

~Every once in a while, I crave oatmeal with toast. I like mine with brown sugar, butter and a dash of milk. Whenever I eat it, it makes me think of my Mimmie and Papaw. 



Well, that was probably more than you'd ever want to know. What are some of your own random facts?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather. I love these random fact posts. Would you believe that I have never seen a marvel movie. Not one. and I have kids. hahaha.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE old Disney movies!  I forgot about Snowball Express, that was a great one!  Did you ever see Don Knots's old movies?  We always liked the Apple Dumpling Gang, and The Ghost And Mr. Chicken when we were growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowball Express is one of our all-time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!