Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Thankful



The last few weeks have been extremely stressful. Sickness, exhaustion, and major dental issues for one of the kiddos has left me in a giant ball of stress, anxiety and feeling like a failure. 

One night, I needed to get out of the house (cabin fever!) and we drove to a small park near the river. We were only there for s few minutes, but between snowing leaves and a magnificent sunset, I felt such a wonderful sense of peace.

I’m so thankful for those everyday, ordinary moments that He gives us. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!