Friday, September 27, 2019

My Week In Pictures




I picked up a new planner last night. I decided on The Happy Planner! I loved the idea of planning & memory keeping all in one fell swoop. 💕


A scene from my kitchen this morning. I love the soft glow of my Scentsy burner. 



This kid. She keeps me on my toes with her energy and enthusiasm for life. She also reminds me to stop and smell the roses. Literally. 😉


We had a fun library visit this week. I’m so thankful the girls enjoy going, and for finding fun new books to study in the upcoming weeks! 📚

Happy Friday! ✨



1 comment:

  1. I am a planner too! I would like to find one like this,
    Love your photos and your thoughts, Have a great day.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!