Friday, September 27, 2019

My Favorite Brownie Recipe


My favorite brownie recipe starts with a box...

Ok. maybe it’s cheating to even call it a recipe? But, y’all, it’s SO good.

1 Box Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
Mix the ingredients according to directions.
Then...
Add 1 extra egg, 1 extra tablespoon oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. 
Mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.  

These make thick, moist, decadent brownies. 
Try it with a scoop of ice cream. Or better yet, with a giant glass of iced coffee. 
And then we will be BFF’s forever. 
😉😎

1 comment:

  1. I would say, that's a great recipe you have shared, I have been wanting some brownies lately, I will be shopping this week for this brand, Ghirardelli chocolate is the best! Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!