Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday!



We've been under the weather this week, which has given me some time to work on a few projects, which included a video tour of our homeschool room.


The weather...
It's warm and sunny today! But, the mornings and evenings are much cooler. Fall is on its way!

Right now I am...
Watching YouTube between cleaning the house! ;)

Thinking... 

About our upcoming family vacation, what I will be making for dinner, etc

On my TV...
Bewitched! We have been watching the old re-runs and loving every second. So dorky and funny at the same time.

What I'm Reading... 

I started Austenland, but I'm not enjoying it at all. I have no idea what I'll pick up next.

On the menu for this week...

Creamy Italian Chicken 
Tacos
Hamburgers & Veggies
Soup and Toast

On my to do list...
Speed clean
Laundry
Sweep/Swiffer
Dust

One of my simple pleasures...
Getting an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte (half sweetner) while driving around looking at fall porch decor.

Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the tour of your home school space. Looks like a great place to learn! I'm trying to hold off on a pumpkin spice latte until Oct 1. We'll see if I make it. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I loved Bewitched back in the day! Cute school room! I need to get a pumpkin spice drink now! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely home school tour. Don't drink coffee but the pumking spice latte looks appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Loved the video and the photo on your sidebar of your Treasures - so adorable. I miss our homeschooling days. We are Bewitched fans too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Bewitched, how fun :)

    Welcome to my Happy Homemaker Monday, it's good to see you joining in, love new faces.

    Really enjoyed your school room tour, thank you for sharing it.

    I hope you've having a wonderful week, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! I miss homeschooling my own children and miss the classroom that we had when we first started. We homeschooled for 26 years; now 16 of our 18 grandchildren are being homeschooled. I do get to help with them and I teach homeschool classes at work (Prairie State Park), so that helps, but I do miss those golden days of homeschooling my own. You have a lovely room and it looks like a lovely place to learn. Treasure each moment and blessings over all! <3

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!