Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 25


The weather...
It's sunny, and cool. We are supposed to have a "teaser" week of spring temperatures, so I'm excited. :)

Right now I am...

Finishing up my iced coffee, and gearing up for a busy day with the girls.

Thinking... 

About our fun weekend, pictures that need to be edited, and about blogs that I need to catch up on!

On my TV...

Poldark
Fuller House
The Crown

What I'm Reading... 

I'm working on a stack of books for quiet time that include The Power of a Praying Wife & The Power of  a Praying Parent. I need to find a new fictional book to add to my stack, too. What have you been reading lately?

On the menu for this week...

Savory Chili 
Chicken, French Green Beans and Sweet Potato Bake
Pesto & Salad
Breakfast For Dinner

On my to do list...

Speed clean
Wash Towels
Vacuum
Work on baby albums
Upload Pictures

One of my simple pleasures...
Turning on my Scentsy burner first thing in the morning. Makes my day feel put together. ;)

Link
ing Up with Diary of A Stay at Home Mom

8 comments:

  1. Your To-Do: Work on Baby Albums made me think back to when I working on my daughter's album. I saved just about everything I could and it turned into a five-volume set! Do you burn one Scentsy cube at a time? I'm new to Scentsy and not sure how often to change them. I'm working my way through Lauraine Snelling's Red River of the North series and the sub-series that follow. There are twenty books altogether and it's great reading - it's Christian historical fiction. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Crown. I'm so excited to see where the next season goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Power of a Praying Wife and also Power of a Praying Mother years ago. Great reads. Have a wonderful week and I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/01/happy-homemaker-monday-12317.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had teaser temperatures this weekend. I never know to laugh or cry. I usually just end up being really happy, getting iced coffee and then hoping the day will never end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our weather has been all over the place this winter. Having a pleasant scent in the house can certainly make a difference. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Crown!!!
    Loved it!
    Enjoy your precious baby girls.
    I miss those days. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Monday dear Friend! I hope you get that lovely weather. We had a bit of that (well 40's which is amazingly lovely this time of year for us) - and it felt heavenly!

    I love this photo so much. I can just feel the sweet little energy in it and it takes me back and i feel nostalgic for those days with my Littles.

    Blessings on your week Heather! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Loved The Crown - watched the whole series twice! What is poldark-sounds scary. If you Love speed cleaning check out Kimberly's You Tube channel "stylemomxo" She is great, and has started what's called Power Hour. I've been doing it since I've discovered her and I got to say I have been getting a lot accomplished. I am also a scentsy girl! loved it so much I use to sell it. It combines my two favorite home things candles and Lamps(lights) I Light at least three candles throughout the day and always have a scentsy or two on as well. for Candles my favorite are Yankee and BBW but they are not always in the budget so I always pick up some lower priced Walmart candles and have come to love fall leaves. actually I have never met a "fall leaves: candle I didn't like. What's your favorite scent? I like scentsy's Home sweet home (name has changed a couple times) and Silver Bells.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!