Friday, January 6, 2017

Winter Wonderland






We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning! Being from the south, it's a rare thing to witness. So, I like to do all the cliche things. You know...drink coffee, eat chili, read books, binge watch tV, and take obligatory snow pictures. The girls lasted about five minutes in the cold! Evie loved is, and Ella wasn't too sure...but she eventually gave us a few giggles. These girls are a MESS, but they sure do keep our life full and entertaining. Thankful for my little family. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. They are just such Dollies! ;) I love how you keep cozy - much like me. Lol Have a blessed weekend Hon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, these pictures sure are cute! Love that colorful hat your oldest is wearing; they both look like that had lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!