Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My Top 5 Favorite Chick Flicks


Last Sunday, I was feeling a bit blue (January always does that to me) and decided to watch one of my favorite chick flicks: Sleepless in Seattle. Honestly, I think this is Hank's best movie. He plays the part to perfection. The only movie that comes close is...


You've Got Mail...what's not to love? Books, coffee, romance, and fall scenes from New York. It's pretty perfect. I also love that this movie is so quotable. 


While You Were Sleeping...I just love Sandra Bullock. I think she's at her finest in this movie. And her character is probably one of my favorite movie characters of all time. Also, the scene above is my favorite part of the entire movie. 


It's so rare to find "newer" chick flicks that I actually adore, but About Time lands at the list of my "top five" chick flicks. "My hair? It's not too brown?" So stinking quotable. 


And last, but not lest...The Holiday. A sweet Christmas romance with scenes from England? With some good 'ol Jack Black humor. Well, its just perfect.

So, what is your list of favorite chick flicks? 

6 comments:

  1. you've got mail has always been one of my favorites! I've actually never been a huge fan of chick flicks, but PS I love you is one that I have always loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched sleeping in seattle in years. Might just have to see if I can find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea for getting rid of the winter blues for a little! I have Safe Haven saved on the DVR, it's one of my go to favorite chick flicks :) Plus, Josh Duhamel is very nice to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love You've Got Mail! I'll have to check out the last two you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you have chosen some great chick flicks there! Some of my faves :-D Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to watch some of these. Have only seen Sleepless in seattle and it was AGES ago!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!