Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Visiting The Gardens


Josh called me from work on Thursday, and said he wanted to plan a weekend trip with the girls. So, we started looking at different options, checking the weather, and finally decided a day trip to visit the gardens would be fun. I'm glad we did, because the weather was so perfect! Not too warm, and just enough breeze to make the long walk/hike around the gardnes worth it. Especially, since we were toting Ella in a carrier, and Evie in a stroller.


The gardens are beautiful at this time of year. I also have a speical place in my heart for tulips. They just exude spring with their lovely, dainty blossoms.


I think Evie really enjoyed seeing all the flowers. She would oooh, and aww over the flowers. ;) Of course, I think her favorite part was just having quality time with her dad.


But, man, it's exhausting getting the babies ready, loaded up, and down the road! Haha. ;-) I'm thankful we got to get away for a bit, and enjoy each other. I love my family. And I love the memories.

2 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!