Monday, April 11, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 17


The weather...
We woke up to a thunderstorm this morning. It's rather dark and gloomy looking outside. Perfect day for staying home! The above picture was from last weekend. :)

Right now I am...
Catching up on blogging. I just finished breakfast, and I'm about to make some coffee. Ella is fighting a nap, while Evie watches Winnie The Pooh. 

Thinking... 
It's a perfect day for a long, long nap. A girl can dream, right?

On my TV...
We have been watching the latest season of Fixer Upper on Netflix! It's giving me one too many ideas on remodeling the house. Or our next house. Ha! 

What I'm Reading... 
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Home by Julie Andrews
Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner

On the menu for this week...
BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Citrus Chicken, Baked Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes
Breakfast for Dinner
Veggie Pasta & Salad
Baked Cheeseburger Casserole

On my to do list...
Load & Unload Dishwasher
Make Bed
Speed Clean
Clean Out Diaper Bag
Edit Photography

Looking forward to this week...
Relaxing at home with Josh & the kiddos
Visiting with friends this week

Verse...

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us..." Ephesians 3:20

8 comments:

  1. Your photo is beautiful. I love all the green in it! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is stunning!
    Your day sounds very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cheeseburger casserole sounds good. I'd love the recipe. I enjoyed reading about your plans for the week. I love fixer upper. I've sent a request to review their book coming out in Oct. I hope I get it!
    Thanks for sharing. I linked at HHM too! Come over and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fixer Upper! It's one of my favorites :) I also love the book "Little Women" - I need to re-read that someday soon!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    This is the website where you can get to learn more Spacebar counter. Visit the article increase spacebar Clicks per second and have a happy informational reading.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!