Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sweet Evelynn


Caption for above photo: "When a toddler plays hide & seek". Haha! ;)

On learning to count: "On, Two, Dee, Twooooo!"

On asking questions: "What are you doing?" "What is this?" What is that?"

On making commands: "Wait a minute!" "No!" "Yes!"

Newest words: "Mmmm" (when you want milk) "Wah wah" (water)

You give the sweetest butterfly kisses & eskimoe kisses.

You are wearing size 4 diapers, and your clothes range from 18 months to 2t. You love music, dancing, and your favorite time of day is when Daddy gets home. You love it when I play on the floor with you be it blocks or puzzles. You've started watching a lot more education videos, and you seem to soak up what you learn. You also want to be one of the big kids. Independent should have been your middle name. I love you, sweet girl.

4 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!