Monday, October 29, 2018

Pumpkin Patch 2018

Last Friday, we made our annual trek to the pumpkin patch. Give me all the beautiful orange pumpkins!! <3


The girls had a blast, and seemed to enjoy the silly photo props more than anything!


Oh, the memories!! I love watching them giggle and laugh together. It's the best. <3


Learning to crank out water to float the little duckies! 



And that's a wrap! We are still coloring pumpkin things, and eating all the pumpkin things. This weekend I had my first round of Pumpkin Dump cake at church, and my goodness, was it good.

Happy Monday, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    Beautiful family!
    And yes...making beautiful memories, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins look SO pretty, and it looks as if you and your lovely family enjoyed a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!