Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Home Is Where The Heart Is



Some days, I pinch myself because I think of how blessed I am.

These days are filled with lots of "busy work": cleaning, dusting, menu planning, cooking, running errands, homeschooling, chasing kids (or do they chase me? not sure), all the laundry, holiday planning, outfit coordinating, diaper changing, church activities. Good, wholesome, life giving things. And at the end of the day when I all I want is five minutes to clear my head and rest, I look over to see this. Worth it all.

And I get up and do it all over again, because, well, family and home are my sweetest treasures. Homemaking is such a gift. I hope I never take it for granted!

1 comment:

  1. I give this all the loves!
    Heather, I so love reading here.
    It takes me back to those beautiful, busy, gone-in-the-blink-of-an-eye years.
    And I love how much you appreciate them.
    Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!