Monday, October 22, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday



The Weather
It's a gorgeous, sunny and crisp fall day!


Things That Make Me Happy
Coffee, Quiet Time, Staying Home and Decorating for Christmas :)

Books I’m Reading
The Mitford Series by Jan Karon

What’s On My TV Today
Home Improvement and Parenthood 

On The Menu This Week
Monday: Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup & Corn Muffins
Tuesday: Sausage and Veggie Stir Fry
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Hamburger and Veggies
Friday: Greek Chicken with Veggie Stir Fry
Saturday: Leftovers

On My To-Do List
Catch up on Laundry
Deep Clean the Living Room
Homeschooling
Prep for company tonight


New Recipe I Tried Or Want To Try Soon

Lazy Lasagna

Looking Forward To
Cleaning, organizing and planning. 😊

Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend.
    Can I just say, I love your life. : )
    Have a cozy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!