Friday, October 26, 2018

Five Things Friday




One: I found that Mary Poppins quote sign at Hobby Lobby and luckily all wood was on sale for 50% off. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite classic Disney movies! Adding it to my décor was a no brainer. ;) I'm super excited about the new movie coming out soon! Anyone else?

Two: The girls had a princess birthday party to attend last week at my friend Ashley's house. They had face painting and all the girls wore their favorite princess dresses. It was so cute and so much fun. These days of watching the girls take delight in all sorts of fun stuff is my jam!!!

Three: While out thrifting a few weeks ago, I found The Mitford Series minus one book. So, I decided to read them this winter. I'm also thinking of starting a YA series. I like to switch back and forth with my books (always have!). Any good novels I should be reading? I love mystery, historical fiction, suspense.

Four: I may or may not have started adding stickers to my daily planner. I told myself I would never do that, but here I am. 😁 I've also been working on putting together some of my favorite recipes and create a new home binder. I used a home management binder for years, but after having kids, I lost my groove.

Five: Ya'll, I  was driving around showing the girls a few fall displays and lights in our neighborhood, when I noticed that one of my neighbors already put up their Christmas tree. The struggle is real....how long will I hold out this year? I'm in no hurry to see fall gone, but I am one of those people that sees the entire fall/early winter as one long, delicious holiday season.

Linking up with High Five for Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Popping by from H54F. :) I'm so with you in seeing everything from fall until the drop of the New Year's ball as the most wonderful time of the year! So much to love about Oct., Nov., and Dec.! I adore your Mary Poppins find! So cute and you can't beat a good Hobby Lobby bargain!! We are so excited for the new movie too! Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend ahead! - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our tree doesn't go up until Thanksgiving weekend... and that feels "right" to me. :)

    YAY for a Mary Poppins sign! That section is ALWAYS so hard to resist. I have quite a collection of signs, and am only now realizing I should get rid of some - because where to store them all!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the new Mary Poppins movie to come out! That sign is so cute. :) I get into Christmas spirit the day after Halloween, but that is just me! Haha

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!