Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Planner + Bible Journal


Hi friends!

I recently had to purchase a new planner, and I went with the Blue Sky planners again. I also recently started Bible Journaling, and what a simple way to spend more time in scripture! I found all of my items at Wal-Mart and Target.

I vlogged about it:


Fall has definitely arrived! It's been raining off and on for the last few days and the temperatures have finally dropped. I'm thrilled my favorite season has arrived and am eagerly awaiting the color changes to the trees around me. ;) Also, have been enjoying homemade maple syrup latte's. So yummy! I'll have to share that recipe, soon.

Happy Tuesday!




1 comment:

  1. Love your planner!!!
    I love using mine too.
    Just a little peaceful time for me. : )
    And yay for fall!!!!
    Have a cozy afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!