Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My Favorite Chocolate Cake



We had such a nice four day weekend. Lots of sleeping in, visiting with family, and catching up on a few things around the house...like slowly, but surely decorating for fall!! I couldn't wait any longer. Have you decorated, yet?

My uncle was visiting from Illinois so I had my family over for Sunday dinner, and made our favorite chocolate cake. My family makes this cake for almost every birthday, holiday and get together. It's so easy and tastes heavenly.

I'll share the recipe!

Double Chocolate Cake

1 pkg. Devils Food Cake mix
1 pkg. Chocolate Pudding (Godiva tastes amazing in this cake!)
1 Cup Chocolate Chips (or white chocolate)
1 teaspoon Vanilla

Mix cake mix according to directions. Add dry pudding mix and stir until well incorporated. Add chocolate chips and vanilla. Bake according to the cake mix directions.

Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!

And if you want to see a sneak peak of my kitchen fall décor (full fall tour video coming later!)




Happy Wednesday, bloggy friends!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!