Monday, September 17, 2018

A little life update...



Happy Monday!

Look at those silly girls! You want to know why they are smiling so big? I totally bribed them with ice cream if they'd let me take their picture. Haha! Just a little real life honesty, for you. ;)

Can you believe we are already half way through September? That's mind boggling. I have been decorating for fall all week. My mother in law gave me some new décor items that I've been playing with, and ended up re-arranging several things around the house. I'll do a video tour soon!

Evie is loving and thriving her Pre-K 4 year of school. She begs to do school all day long. *wink* She also started a little homeschool art class once a week. My friend teaches it and she was gracious to let Evie join in....she spends about 20 minutes focusing on the class before she's ready to go play with her friends. I think it's adorable and such a nice outlet for us all to get out of the house.

Ella, my goodness, has been changing so much. She's learning to communicate better, and of course wants to do school with sister. She has started coloring and drawing like crazy. When she figured out how to draw a circle, she spent nearly an hour covering page after page with circles!

I've been spending most of my mornings working (from home). I handle social media, PSA's and other web site related tech stuff. It keeps me busy and gives me a little creative outlet. I've had to figure out a new routine for myself, hence the reason my blog has been quiet. I'm not planning on going anywhere blog wise, just had to figure it all out!

Even though, I love my fall décor, I'm also already planning and scheming for Christmas decorations. I'm thinking it's time to add a second tree to our house. I'm torn between a Disney tree (how fun would that be?) or a blue & white themed tree (more elegant ).

I better sign off for now. Hope you all have a blessed day. 😊😉

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm glad your Fall is off to such a nice start and the girls are doing well! : ) I don't want to say it out loud yet, but I'm secretly daydreaming about decorating for Christmas too! I've always wanted to do a Disney tree! I think you should do one!! Happy Monday, Heather! I hope you have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday!!! Oh, I look forward to seeing your fall decor! Your girlies are adorable. I think a Disney tree is a wonderful idea - especially because your girls are the perfect age to appreciate the magic of Disney. <3

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those sweethearts!!!!
    I vote for the Disney Tree too!
    Just think of all the princesses you can add!
    Have a great Monday, and I am glad you are going to continue blogging. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Finally getting back to blogland and love catching up. Your Girls are getting so big!! They're absolutely beautiful and sounds like they're doing so well. I'm with Billie JO and vote Disney tree. I bet they would love that!!
    Happy Fall to you. My fave! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!