Monday, September 24, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday



The Weather

It's been rainy, chilly, and absolutely perfect cocoa weather. 

Things That Make Me Happy

Homemade lattes, going book shopping, decorating the house, hiking in the mountains, going to the lake, reading good books, rocking in my rocking chair with my blankets. Listening to my children play together. Date nights with my husband. Simple things. :)

Books I’m Reading

Welcome Home by Emilie Barnes

What’s On My TV Today

Still watching Frazier. :D I need some new show suggestions! Feel free to share with my a few of your favorites. :)

On The Menu This Week

Monday: Burritos
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Chicken Caesar Salad
Friday: Out
Saturday: Leftovers

On My To-Do List

Catch up on Laundry
Deep Clean the Kitchen
Homeschooling

New Recipe I Tried Or Want To Try Soon

Pumpkin Bread or Pumpkin Chip Muffins

Looking Forward To

A cozy night at home eating burritos and watching television. 😊


Happy Monday, friends!

8 comments:

  1. Loving this post! Happy Fall, friend!!! My sister made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins this past week, and they were amazing! Have a great week. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your post today! Hot cocoa sounds lovely and I love Emilie Barnes. I've learned a lot from her over the years. Menus look good and pumpkin bread and pumpkin chip muffins sound delicious! Enjoy your evening and blessings for a beautiful week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect weather for pumpkin baked goods and cocoa. Reading your post reminded me I have some cocoa in my cabinet. Just may have to get it out this afternoon (though it's not quite chilly enough for it here). Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Frasier!!! I have all the dvds.
    Seems like you are having a perfect Fall day.

    Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my friend!
    So...tonight's a good tv night!
    The Halloween Baking Championship starts tonight on Food Network!
    And then Dancing With the Stars starts too!
    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fall post! I love the cool weather and vanilla chai lattes! lol Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in for grilled cheese & tomato soup tonight! Perfect for a chilly fall evening! Have a great week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for all wonderful things Fall. Like hot cozy drinks, warms soups and snuggling in with a good book. ;) Have a blessed week ahead little Mama xo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!