Monday, November 27, 2017

A Happy Thanksgiving



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Lots of pie was had. Lots of visiting with family.

We hosted Thanksgiving Eve at our house this year for Josh's side of the family. Then on Thanksgiving day we headed to my folks house for dinner there.

We watched the Macy's parade, did quite a bit of shopping, and Josh decked the outside of our house for Christmas! The kids went wild over the lights!! It made me want to be a kid again...

So, today, back to salads and walking outside. Happy little routines!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you had a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving!!!
    Such a lovely family photo, too!!!!
    I love holidays, but as you said, routine days are happy too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, Heather!! Hope you and your family enjoyed a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cookies look delicious! Thank you for sharing the recipe! Happy holiday season! ♥

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!