Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Backyard Tea Party


Last week, I had a last minute idea to set up a little tea party for the girls. I knew they would love it AND hey, I could get some cute pictures out of it.


So, I we primped and pampered. I gave the girls a bath, picked out their sweet little MJ Top Knot Outfits, scrunched there hair, and set up cookies & chocolate milk outside.


I just love the girls faces. They loved it! They may not remember it in the years to come, but I sure will. They are sweet dolly babies.


I love being their momma.


4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, this is too cute! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Your girls are too cute, Heather - it looks like they had a blast with their backyard tea party. Which is, of course, the best kind of tea party fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a great spot or place to go and attend an event while eating and trying lesser known things. Prices at Los Angeles venues are very reasonable and the staff is great!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!