Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas M&M Cookies!



Our church hosted a Festival of Nativity night, and it was so much fun! A first for us, actually. They also had a chili and dessert dinner. I took one of my favorite cookies--pudding cookies--and added Christmas M&M's...because red and green M&M's makes everything taste better, right?

Christmas M&M Cookies (a.k.a Pudding Cookies)

1 Cup Butter, softened
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Eggs
1 3.4 oz Pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/2 Cups M&M's

In a bowl, beat together butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs until creamy. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until the dough becomes soft and well incorporated.

Roll into balls by the tablespoon. Be sure to spray your pan with Pam! Then bake for 10-11 minutes at 375. Let them stand for at least one minute before moving onto a plate or cookie sheet.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. These look really good. What size package of vanilla pudding should be used?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A small package (3.4oz) I'll edit that in. Thanks for pointing that out!

      Delete
  2. Hard to believe it's already Christmas cookie season! It's always fun to make seasonal favorites, and try new recipes too. I just found some kind of salty pecan cookie that looks (and sounds!) delicious, so that one will have to be added to the list this season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those cookies look delicious!!!
    We don't have a recipe for pudding cookies, and M&M cookies are my favorite!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look amazing. Making me want a sweet treat now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We made the cookies and they were WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks! Online Assignment Help university assignment help

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.

    Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like many housewives, I have to make cookies for Christmas, which is a very interesting job for me. Thanks for this great addition which is really concerning. Buy Dissertation Online

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!