Wednesday, July 12, 2017

So Loved


The other day we were getting ready to head off to my parents house. As we walked to the car, Evie Grace pipes up as she climbs into the back seat:

"Momma, you are loved. So, so loved."


Those words are something I have said to the girls since they were born. If there is one thing I want them to know, it is how much they are loved. Not only by their parents, but by our Heavenly Father. And so, I often whisper in their ears that they are "so, so loved".


When we were foster parents, I remember hearing from others about the power of our words to children. They really hear everything that we say, and they take those words to heart. So, yes, hearing her say that to me was priceless. I may mess up many times as a parent, but I hope they know those words are from the depths of my heart. And that they believe them with every fiber of their being.


How deep the Father's love for us

How vast beyond all measure

3 comments:

  1. Heather,
    This is beautiful.
    Simply beautiful.
    And I love your new look here!
    Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How sweet is this! Also, your girls are precious, Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She's such a doll, so adorable. God bless her, and God bless you. Always stay happy and healthy both of you.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!