Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Love Extra Long Weekends


Hot Springs has been our day trip destination for years. No matter how many times we visit, we always enjoy the shops, the architecture, and all the history that is there. It's also home to one of our favorite Ice Cream shops, Kilwin's! This time, I had Chocolate Peanut Butter. It was pretty much a Peanut Butter Lover's dream...


We also stopped at the Christmas Shoppe this year! I don't think it has ever been opened when we were there, so it was a treat. The store is very small, but every square inch is covered in all things, well, CHRISTMAS!!!!


Daddy and his girls:




By the time we had circled the downtown area, we were worn out. It was very humid, and well, toddlers have a way of making you extra tired. ;) So we stopped at our favorite coffee shops, except this time, I ordered an iced fruity tea. It was so good!


And now, I'm ready for  quiet day at home in my jammies, and catching up on housework. Hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds like such a nice time! Glad you all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place! Looks like it was a great outing. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun!!!
    And I am wishing I had one of those fruity teas right now!
    I always love going...but I always love being home in my jammies too!
    Have a cozy week with your beautiful family. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long weekends too! Yours looked amazing! That ice cream!!! And I love Christmas shops! Great photos! Glad you enjoyed : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Christmas shops! They are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!