Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Family Photos Summer 2017


On Saturday, I asked my mom to take a few pictures of us. I needed to update our family photo that we have framed in the living room, and I also wanted some pictures of the girls in their sweet smocked dresses that I bought for the summer time. It was so hot! But, the park was heavily shaded, which made for pretty lighting. 



Thankful for sweet photos of my little family. <3


They have changed so much this summer. I love having photos to reflect on different stages of life. Memories are precious. <3

4 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I love your photos!
    Such perfect shots of this most precious time your lives. : )
    Love this baby dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it perfectly - memories are precious! And so are the photos. Such a beautiful family Heather!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful setting for photos; and yes! Memories are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!