Monday, February 13, 2017

Mimmie


There are so many words I could use to describe Mimmie, but I think the one I would choose over them all would be "dedicated". She loved her family very much. 

She never missed a birthday or valentines or wedding anniversary. She shared in all the big moments of my life from graduation to our wedding to the birth of our girls. 

I am thankful for every mug of Ovaltine, for every 'I love Lucy' marathon, and that she took time to write us little notes throughout the year. 

I am heartbroken that she was taken so soon, but I'm thankful that she is at peace with Jesus. And for the thousands of happy memories that I have stored away in my heart forever. 

Would you say a prayer for our family? For peace and comfort. She left behind her husband of 50+ years, her children, grandchildren, siblings, and many other family members. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss...
    And I will offer prayers for her as well as those she left behind.
    May her soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, rest in peace.
    Amen.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Heather - I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you and all of your family in my heart and prayers and sending hugs and prayers your way. May you find comfort in your treasured memories of her and in the knowledge that you will see each other again one day thanks to our heavenly Father.

    Blessings to you all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for the prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!