Thursday, February 16, 2017

Weekly Blessings


This week, more than ever, I am thankful for every minute that I get to spend with my family. Our girls are a constant source of joy. It's also been so fun to see them start to play together. They are the best little buddies and they don't like to be without each other.


I've been sad a lot this week, so whenever I see these roses, it helps put a smile on my face. They were my early Valentine roses from Josh.


My birthday was yesterday. Josh brought home cake and Sushi. He also splurged on beautiful pieces for me to decorate my kitchen with. My favorite was the Feast cutting board...it's made by Mud Pie! I had no idea they offered anything other than kids clothes, so that was a fun surprise. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Sweetie! May this year ahead bring you many wonderful blessings. And I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers over your recent loss.

    What beautiful roses and lovely gifts! I love seeing photos of your gorgeous Littles. They are so precious. Blessings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing my girls play together as well. Those rose would put a smile on my face too. ☺️ Happy Belated Birthday!🎂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    Beautiful, thoughtful gifts from your husband. : )
    And...of course...those precious baby girls!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!