Thursday, February 23, 2017

Home Sweet Home


When we were looking for our "dream home", we had a lot of ideas of what we wanted and where we wanted to live. So, when we looked at our current home, it didn't quite meet all our expectations. But, when we drove off from looking at it the first time, I remember very specifically telling my husband that I could see us living there for a very long time. You know, like, forever. ;)

It was older than we wanted and it needed a LOT of elbow grease. We looked at more homes. But, we came back to this one...and viewed it a second time. When we stepped out on the back patio, we looked at each other, and decided this was it. This was where we were meant to raise our family. So after negotiations, we closed, and it was ours.


Someday, I'll show you all the before and afters. We've poured a lot of time and love into our little space. Lot's more to do, but I'm just sooooo in love with this house. 


And those I share it with, even more so. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your house is beautiful!
    And you have made it a home.
    I love you vase...my mother had one just like that when I was growing up.
    Enjoy your days with your sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would just LOVE to see the before and afters Heather! I love all the peeks I've seen now and then from your posts. There truly is not a sweeter word than HOME, is there? Mainly because the precious treasures it holds and the memories made there. ;)
    Blessings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!