Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 27



The weather...
Very cloudy and a bit cool outside!

Right now I am...

Drinking coffee, blogging, and getting read to get the girls up and going for the day.

On My Bedside Table...

My phone, a photo, and a vase with sunflowers

Thinking... 
About making our house a home, what I need to get done today, and whether or not the laundry fairies will make an appearance. Ha!

On my TV...

Poldark
Fuller House
The Crown
Friends
Last Man Standing

What I'm Reading... 

Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
Mr. Limoncello's Library
At Home With Madame Chic

On the menu for this week...

Homemade Spaghetti Sauce & Noodles
Meatloaf, Green Beans and Salad
Black Bean Nachos
Chicken Casserole

On my to do list...

Speed clean
Load/Unload Dishes
Laundry
Pick up toy room
Clean Bathrooms

One of my simple pleasures...
Reading! Shopping for books. :)

Link
ing Up with Diary of A Stay at Home Mom

14 comments:

  1. I binge-watched The Crown Season 1 last week while my husband was out of town - I can't wait for Season 2! What an adorable picture of your girls. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of episodes left. I have really enjoyed it!!

      Delete
  2. Adorable picture! When you see the laundry fairies, will you send them my way also please? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a laundry fairy? No fair ha ha. so far I see me you and Sandra are all making Spaghetti tonight, must be a Monday thing : ) That photo of your girls is adorable. hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning!
    Precious picture of your babies. : )
    We made Spaghetti and Meatballs yesterday...
    Leftovers tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speed cleaning - sounds like a great idea. Waking up and seeing a vase of sunflowers on the nightstand would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speed cleaning helps me stay on track each week! Especially with two under foot. ;)

      Delete
  6. Speed cleaning. I like that entry. I love the photo putting magnets on the door. Clever.
    I posted at HHM too. Hope your week is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend had magnets on her door, and my girls loved it...so I copied the idea. ;)

      Delete
  7. Great photo! Shopping for books is always fun. I've been trying to make myself do more "shopping" in the library this year. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Doll! Playing catch up. ;)

    Oh that photo - goes right to the heart. Beyond adorable!!

    I think I'm going to try to catch up on the Poldark series next. And I love Last Man Standing even if I don't catch it all the time. I've always loved Tim Allen. My daughter and I like to watch the old Home Improvement re-runs with him too. Lol

    Blessings on your week and hugs to those sweet Littles. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!