Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 5



Weather:
It is very hot, humid, and will be for the rest of the week. Pass the ice cream, please!

Things that make me happy: 
When God provides for the tiniest of details. It's humbling to see how much He cares for His children. I don't want to take it for granted.

Menu for this week:
Monday-Grilled Cheese & Tomato Bisque
Tuesday- BBQ Chicken Tenders & Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday-Hoagie Sandwiches
Thursday-Broccoli, Cheese & Rice
Friday-Out

What's on my TV today: 
Curious George ;-) I recently started Cedar Cove and it seems decent. I need a good show to plug into...any suggestions for Netflix shows?


Looking around the house:
Time to clean...hehehe

On my To Do List:
Laundry
Dishes
Pick Up Living Room
Clean Bathrooms
Clean Bedroom
Sort Evies Clothes & Price for Consignment Sale


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Well, I made the blueberry crisp I posted about the other day. I haven't been feeling up to my normal cooking standards...I tend to base meals/snacks around what sounds good at the time.


In the craft basket:
I NEED to catch up with my Project Life Scrapbook. Two months behind. Argh!


Looking forward to this week:
Staying home! It's hot, and frankly, I just need a quiet week at home. ;)

4 comments:

  1. You're using wisdom, dear. Get rest when you can snatch it, and little tasks accomplished earn gold stars!

    Good job, sweetie!

    Hugs and happy highways,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed visiting with you here.
    Your week looks cozy and happy. : )
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you've been able to stay cool in heat... and that you got to enjoy some ice cream! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book for humidity. Yay for ice cream. :)

    Cedar Cove is really sweet. If you like Hallmark, Signed, Sealed and Delivered is cute, too. As for other shows... well, I watch WAY too many crime dramas. ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!