Monday, July 20, 2015

Evelynn's 1st Birthday


We had so much fun planning Evie's first birthday! I knew I wanted a minnie mouse theme, but also wanted it to have a vintage feel. Josh created classic Minnie Mouse invitations that turned out so adorable. We decided to keep the birthday party just with our families, it just seemed easier that way. I made funfettie cookies, and pink lemonade punch. We also had tons of finger food for the adults, but I kept all that in the kitchen so the birthday table would be cute.



I also printed off Evie's month by month pictures (1 month through 11 months), and placed the instagram prints underneath the tablecloth. It added a fun touch, with a lot of sentimental value to this mama!! ;)


My mom made the cupcakes, and they were amazing! They were dark chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing. The mini oreos made perfect little ears! ;)


We definately wanted to have a smash cake sesssion! Let me just say she LOVED the icing. I thought it was hilarious that she threw up her hands kind of like "VICTORY". Haha.

I just love every single detail, and planning her special first birthday. Can't wait for next year (or maybe I can...) <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey-- smart girl: I LOVE icing, too! How precious!!! Everything was soooo darling!

    HaPpY BiRtHdAy adorable one!

    Hugs and happy happy!
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cute birthday for Evelynn. Love those cupcakes and all the pretty pink! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!