Monday, March 30, 2015

Some Bunny


Growing up, Easter was a huge celebration around here. We particiapted in Easter plays, church services, and our extended families often feasted together. One of the things I love about starting our own traditions with Evie is that many are ifluenced by how we were raised.

Keeping Christ the center of this holiday is of utter importance. I was thankful to find a small children's board books titled "The Story of Easter" by Patricia A. Pingry. It shares the retelling of Jesus life in simple terms. While she may not understand any of it, I love that we can begin to plant seeds in her life. I don't think it can ever be "too early".

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is sooo cute!!! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Bible to my unborn baby everyday :) And that is one cute "bunny"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous daughter you have!! Those eyes!! I so agree with the idea that we can never start teaching our kids about Christ "too early". I try daily to read the Bible and sing hymns to my wee boy of 9 months. Some people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them I have started so young with him, but we really enjoy that time together! I love the idea that Bethany has. I never thought of reading to my baby in the womb, but I will have to do that next pregnancy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree more! Makayla is 3 and doesn't really know why bunnies seem to pop up this year..but she knows we make a Jesus tomb this time every year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most adorable outfit, I wish I could dress like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!