Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 1

The weather outside is...
Beautiful! Warm & Sunny. So thankful.

On the breakfast plate this morning...
Half a blueberry muffins & an iced latte.

As I look outside my window...
The sun is beginning to set, and the light is turning golden hues. 

Right now I am...
Watching Evie play. 

As I look around the house...
I may or may not see DUST. Ha. Just keeping it real. ;)

Currently reading...
I'm about to start a novel by Coleen Cobble.

On the TV today...
The Waltons. My husband didn't watch it growing up, so I thought it would be fun to introduce him to the shows. It was one of my favorites growing up. 

On the menu this week...
Monday: Salad & Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Sausage & Veggie Stir Fry
Wednesday: Sandwiches 
Thursday: Tortilla Soup
Friday: Out

What I am creating at the moment...
Birthday details for a certai little girls 1st! 


Favorite photo from the camera...

See previous post. :)

Linking up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!