Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Easy Baked Chicken

 


I’ve been in the baking mood lately. I’ve also been purging and organizing. It always hits me this time of year. But, I digress. 

Back to baking...

I made a baked chicken tonight that was a hit for my family. We dipped it in ranch and chic-fil-a sauce and called it good! So, I thought I would blog the recipe to share, and for future reference, of course. 😉

Easy Almond Flour Baked Chicken

3/4 Cup Almond Flour 

1 Teaspoon Paprika 

1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt 

1/4 Teaspoon Creole Seasoning 

2 Eggs (for dredging) 

8 Chicken Tenderloins 


Preheat oven to 425. Line baking sheet with foil (this helps crisp the chicken.) Mix dry ingredients. Mix eggs. Dredge chicken in eggs mixture and roll in dry mixture. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until golden brown. 

Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing a bit of catch up. And this sounds so good and nice that it's gluten free! Thanks for sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!