Thursday, March 4, 2021

Four Random Things

 

I had the spicy chicken salad at CFA the other day...the lady taking our order asked if I wanted grilled chicken or regular chicken. . I thought I would give the grilled a try... 10/10 recommend. I love their spicy ranch to top it off!! 😁 


Also, with spring here, I’m on a Matcha Latte kick. I love matcha mixed with almond milk and sugar free vanilla. I’ve noticed that matcha is either a love or hate drink. Do you like it? Most of my family and friends make grass jokes about it. Haha!!


This stage of homeschooling has been so precious. When I get to sit down on the couch, snuggled with both girls, reading history, science or picture books....well, my heart explodes. I am so thankful for this gift. The Lord is good to give me this time with my girls. I pray I never take it for granted.


This stack is one that we are working on. So many fun titles! Do you spy a favorite??

Happy Thursday, friends!!

1 comment:

  1. That salad sounds wonderful! That was always a favorite with my kiddos when they were little. To go to the library and pick out a big stack of books and snuggle together and read. That Brown Bear Brown Bear brings back such memories. And I still remember that Aaron's favorite when he was little was the very hungry caterpillar and Annie's was goodnight moon. 💕
    Thanks so much for your prayers and words of support too, Heather. It means so much to me and it really helps. Blessings to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!