Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Daffodil Weekend

 


The last two weeks brought spring weather to our state! I was so happy to see sunshine and warmer days on the radar. After fall, spring is by far my favorite. <3

We loaded up the girls last Saturday to attend a local daffodil festival. We have been many times over the years, but this year felt extra special. The girls had fun running through the fields and picking up sticks along the way. My little huckleberry finnies. He he.

We ended the day with lunch at a favorite burger joint and them home to rest. My parents stopped by that evening for a quick visit. Then on Sunday, we attended church and knocked out some grocery shopping. It was the first time we've had such an normal weekend in over a year. 

It was wonderful and felt so refreshing. And for that I am very thankful.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an absolutely heavenly weekend. I believe the normal days will keep coming ahead. Baby steps but we'll get there. But those daffs - oh my! Just gorgeous and so Springy. And with your girls amongst it like thawt...well what a perfect photo. That's a blow up and frame and put on the wall kind of pic. Blessings to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo!
    Your girls are just precious, and that weekend sounds great.
    Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!