Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December 1st


I bought a few Old World style ornaments to add to our tree. These will forever be my favorite. I remember buying my first set of Old World ornaments at a flea market. Back then, I scraped pennies to purchase Christmas items. Each year I add to my collection. I tend to find them at TJ Maxx or even Hobby Lobby. :) 


The girls in their new Christmas Jammies.


Oliver The Elf arrived earlier this evening...they still "play pretend" that he is real even though they informed me last year that he probably came from Target. Hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. Love them in their jammies! So sweet. I love the Target comment too. Lol Pretty ornaments. Merry Christmastime to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest ever!
    I love the little elf and his gifts.
    How wonderful for you all to be enjoying Christmas in your beautiful new home!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!