Thursday, December 3, 2020

Drinking, Reading, Watching, Listening


 


Drinking: Today, I made homemade hot chocolate and topped it with whipped cream for a post lunch snack. Evie had some, too, but Ella chose plain milk with marshmallow's.

Reading: I've been reading several Christmas novels lately. I finished up "Trading Christmas" by Debbie Macomber last week. It was a fun novel that had a unique twist with a hallmark ending. I just started reading "Mrs. Miracle" by the same author. I think both books have been made into movies, so I need to check them out soon!

Watching: I finally watched the new "Little Women" that came out last Christmas. I cannot believe it had taken me so long to watch it. I LOVED it. Maybe to the point of being one of top five favorite movies of all time. The cinematography was top notch. I loved it so much, I cant wait to watch it again.

Listening: Whenever I'm in the mood for Christmas music, I usually look up a YouTube video that offers a variety of "old school" songs. Give me Etta James or Nat King Cole any day.

2 comments:

  1. I was so impressed with the new Little Women! I need to watch it again. Nat King Cole forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun choices! I loved that Little Women too. I went to the movie theaters on Christmas day with my Mom to watch in. Seems like a lifetime ago now. Lol And those oldies and crooners just make my heart warm when they sing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!