Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Schoolroom Cheer


Last night, I started working on the schoolroom/playroom area. I go back and forth with doing school only at the kitchen table or splitting it up. 😉 Honestly, being able to change it up gives us motivation, I think. At least, that’s what I tell myself. 

Josh drew the artwork for our chalkboard. He’s a good sport when it comes to my late night whims!

It may seem insignificant, but I’m finding that little details mean so much more these days. Just spreading the Christmas cheer!! Happy Wednesday. 😁❤️

 

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    I so enjoy reading about your homeschool journey.
    It brings back so many wonderful memories!
    Your schoolroom looks lovely.
    I know your girls will experience great joy wherever you teach them.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!