Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thankful

 


There are so many things to be thankful for this year...

...My faith. This year has brought excruciating pain, confusion and discouragement, and yet, it has also brought many blessings. Through it all, Christ has been my all. 

...My Family! There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t feel an overwhelming since of gratitude towards being a wife and mother. It is my greatest joy. I’m equally thankfully for our extended families. 

...My friends. Laughter and venting with like minded ladies is so soul nourishing. 

My list could go on, but I will leave it at that. ❤️

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!